1900 Urban Drive, Saint Louis, Missouri 63144
Information & Registration - (314) 962-9450
Information - TTW09stl@gmail.com
Worldwide Event - Sunday, October 25th, 2009 - 7:30pm performance
Michael Jackson is gone, and what's the best way you can pay tribute? By dancing around as a zombie, of course! It's that time of year again - time to Thrill the World!
Dancers worldwide will simultaneously perform "Thriller" in an effort the break a Guinness World Record. The Mid-County YMCA in Brentwood will be hosting the St. Louis performance. If you've ever wanted to join in this annual event, the year of the King of Pop's tribute is the one to do it! And the show is a great way to celebrate Halloween!
Is your kid a dance star? Go beyond the class and bring them to the "Little Thriller" audition. One talented tot (age 12 or under) will star as Michael Jackson in the performance. Auditions are Sunday, October 18th from 4-6pm.
For the rest of the masses, morning and evening classes are available, as well as two special classes - a taped class to be aired on Show Me St. Louis and a crash course the day of the event.
Special event classes
- September 17th Show Me St. Louis taping - 10:00-11:00am, try to show up early
- October 25th crash course, followed by dress rehearsal & performance, class begins at 10:00am
Regular classes begin September 24th
- Monday evenings, 7:30-8:30pm
- Thursday mornings, 10:00-11:00am
Non-Members - $20
- Practice CD
- "Thrill the World" t-shirt
- Special Event classes
- All regular dance lessons (you choose which days/nights work best for you)